Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
GRAND CANYON WEST ADVENTURE TOUR BY LUXURY HELICOPTER WITH A LANDING AT THE HUALAPAI INDIAN NATION
This is an unforgettable once-in-a-lifetime experience to the Earth's #1 Natural Wonder - the mighty Grand Canyon!
Combine a luxury helicopter flight into the depths of the Grand Canyon with a landing on the rim for breathtaking panoramic canyon views of the Grand Canyon and the Colorado River from "Highpoint Hike" - As Seen On "America's Got Talent!"
You will fly in a luxury Grand Canyon helicopter, specifically designed with forward-facing seats for 180 degrees of unrestricted panoramic viewing. Your highly-trained pilot will provide informative commentary and narration as you experience spectacular aerial views of the magnificent Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and Black Canyon.
You will fly past the extinct and colorful volcano - Fortification Hill. You will then descend into the depths of the Grand Canyon as you soar like a golden eagle over the mighty Colorado River past geological rock formations that span millions of years - around every corner are cathedral buttresses, pillars with amazing natural vivid colors.
Upon landing on the rim of the Grand Canyon, you will explore and see the breathtaking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon's West Rim and the mighty Colorado River with the Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle transporting you to Grand Canyon West Rim viewpoints including Eagle and Guano Point, and Hualapai Indian cultural points of interest. See live Native American Tribal dances and learn about the Hualapai Indians' proud culture and colorful history. After leaving the Grand Canyon, your return flight will include other natural wonders including panoramic views of rock formations of the rugged Mojave Desert wilderness.
Your Grand Canyon Tour Highlights:
· Aerial views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge and Mojave Desert
· Extensive helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the Colorado River
· In-flight Pilot tour commentary and narration
· 2 hour landing at Grand Canyon West including a $5 Gift Certificate* (per person)
· Hualapai Legacy Package including Hualapai Visitation Certificate
· Hop-On-Hop-Off Shuttle Bus to Eagle & Guano Point
· Once-in-a-lifetime photo opportunities of the scenic West Rim and of Hualapai Members
· Mercedes Motorcoach Las Vegas area Hotel Pickup & Drop-Off
· Complimentary refreshments at our luxury air terminal
· Optional add-on Grand Canyon Skywalk (optional and payable at Grand Canyon West Rim)
*NOTE: $5 Gift Certificate valid towards minimum purchase of $25 at the Hualapai Indian Gift Shop.
Price: $499 per person (includes all taxes and fees)